Families who have students currently attending ChurchillCSD and have an incoming Kindergarten student or a new student, please use your parent portal account to complete online registration.
New Student Registration
Families who have an incoming kindergarten or a new student, and DO NOT have another student currently attending school in ChurchillCSD, please complete online registration through this link.
The following items are required prior to enrollment into Churchill County School District:
State-Issued Birth Certificate
This may not be a birth record announcement form from a hospital. If you do not have a birth certificate you have 30 days to present one. This will not keep your child from being enrolled.
Proof of Address
In the form of a utility bill, rent receipt, sales contract, signed lease, mortgage statement, Section 8 documentation, or home/tenant insurance policy, etc.
Current Immunization Record
Nevada Law requires all students entering public school to be immunized.
- Polio: 3 doses (one additional dose if #3 was given prior to the 4th birthday)
- DTP: 4 doses (one additional dose if #4 was given prior to the 4th birthday)
- MMR: 2 doses (1st dose on or after 12 months of age; 2nd dose between the ages of 4-6 years old)
- HepA: 2 doses (2nd dose is due 6-12 month after first)
- HepB: 3 doses (2nd dose is due 1-2 months after the 1st; 3rd dose is due 4 months after the 1st dose and 2 months after the 2nd dose; last dose must be after 24 weeks of age)
- Varicella: 2 doses (1st dose between 12-15 months of age; 2nd dose between the ages of 4-6 years old, for those who lack medically verified proof of history of chickenpox)
- Tdap: 1 dose (age 11-12, required for 7th grade enrollment)
- MCV4: 1 dose (age 11-12, required for 7th grade enrollment)
Pre-K (3 & 4 Year Old Program)
Pick Up/Drop Off your application Monday-Friday | 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Before June 3: Northside Early Learning Center | 340 Venturacci Lane | 775-423-3463. After June 3: District Office | 690 S. Maine Street | 775-423-5184
- 3 year old students must be dual-language learners or qualify under special education
- 4 years old students must meet the grant requirements
CLICK HERE to access the Pre-K Application.
- Kindergarten students must turn 5 by September 30 of the year they enroll.
- If your child is already enrolled in Northside Early Learning Center’s Pre-K program, they will automatically be enrolled in Kindergarten at Churchill County School District.
COURSE REQUESTS FOR NEW CCHS AND CCMS STUDENTS Once you have registered your student through the Infinite Campus Online Registration system, you and your student can fill out the course request form linked here:
Registration must be complete before a schedule can be created.