New Student Registration
The following items are required prior to enrollment into Churchill County School District:
State-Issued Birth Certificate
This may not be a birth record announcement form from a hospital. If you do not have a birth certificate you have 30 days to present one. This will not keep your child from being enrolled.
Valid ID for Parent/Guardian
Driver's license, passport, military ID, etc.
Proof of Address
Acceptable documents include a current driver's license, utility bill, car insurance, car registration, pay stub, rent receipt, lease agreement, or mortgage agreement.
Current Immunization Record
Nevada Law requires all students entering public school to be immunized.
- Polio: 3 doses (one additional dose if #3 was given prior to the 4th birthday)
- DTP: 4 doses (one additional dose if #4 was given prior to the 4th birthday)
- MMR: 2 doses (1st dose on or after 12 months of age; 2nd dose between the ages of 4-6 years old)
- HepA: 2 doses (2nd dose is due 6-12 month after first)
- HepB: 3 doses (2nd dose is due 1-2 months after the 1st; 3rd dose is due 4 months after the 1st dose and 2 months after the 2nd dose; last dose must be after 24 weeks of age)
- Varicella: 2 doses (1st dose between 12-15 months of age; 2nd dose between the ages of 4-6 years old, for those who lack medically verified proof of history of chickenpox)
- Tdap: 1 dose (age 11-12, required for 7th grade enrollment)
- MCV4: 1 or 2 doses (One dose required prior to 7th grade entry and, starting in the 2022-23 school year, one dose prior to 12th grade entry.) * If dose 1 is administered on or after 16th birthday, no further doses required.
Pre-K (3 & 4 Year Old Program) ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS NOW! **Click HERE for Application!**
YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER your child for Pre-K. Applications must be submitted and APPROVED before you complete registration.
Pick Up/Drop Off your application Monday-Friday | 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. Before June 3: Northside Early Learning Center | 340 Venturacci Lane | 775-423-3463. After June 3: District Office | 690 S. Maine Street | 775-423-5184
- 3 year old students must be dual-language learners or qualify under special education. Must be 3 on or before August 15th
- 4 years old students must meet the grant requirements. Must be 4 on or before August 15th.
CLICK HERE to access the Pre-K Application.
NEW STUDENT Registration KINDERGARTEN-12th GRADE:
Families who have an incoming kindergarten or a new student, and DO NOT have another student currently attending school in ChurchillCSD, please complete online registration through this link.
Families who have students currently attending ChurchillCSD and have an incoming Kindergarten student or a new student, please use your parent portal account to complete online registration
For Kindergarten your child must be five on or before 08/15/2022 (first day of school). Per Senate Bill (SB) 102.
One Time Exception: if your child turns 5 on or after 08/15/2022 and on or before 9/30/2022, you have the option for the 2022-2023 school year only to sign an affidavit that your child completed one year of a pre-kindergarten program if you want your child to start kindergarten this year. *Affidavit will be emailed once online registration is completed*
If your child is already enrolled in Northside Early Learning Center’s Pre-K program, they will automatically be enrolled in Kindergarten at Churchill County School District.
COURSE REQUESTS FOR NEW CCHS STUDENTS Once you have registered your student through the Infinite Campus Online Registration system, you and your student can fill out the course request form linked here:
- Click here to access the CCHS Course Request Form
- Click here to access the CCMS 6th Grade Course Request Information/Form
- Click here to access the CCMS 7th Grade Course Request Information/Form
- Click here to access the CCMS 8th Grade Course Request Information/Form
Registration must be complete before a schedule can be created.