Infinite Campus Information
If you already have an account (most people)
Most parents/guardians already have an Infinite Campus Parent Account. This is the account you use to check your child’s grades, check student schedules, pay student fees, check attendance, and get other information about your student. If you already have an account, please ensure your current contact information is correct, as this is the District's primary communication tool.
Infinite Campus Account Requests
If you do not currently have an Infinite Campus account, please set one up to ensure you receive communications from Churchill County School District Schools.
You will need an Activation Key to create your Campus Portal account. Please call 775-423-5184 so our staff can send you your Activation Key.
New User Instructions
If you have never accessed, or have not accessed the Infinite Campus Parent Portal recently, please refer to the instructions below.
Please note, you only need one account to view all of your children’s information. If you have already accessed the Parent Portal before, and are able to log in with your previous password, you do not need this activation key.
Each household will have a portal account that will give access to all of the students residing in the household. To create your new Infinite Campus Parent Portal account, simply complete the following:
- You will need an Activation Key to create your Campus Portal account. Please call your child's school (or you can call the District Office at 775-423-5184) so a staff can send you your Activation Key.
- Click on this link to take you to the Campus Parent Portal login: Infinite Campus Login
- Select “New User?” at the bottom of the login screen.
- Cut and paste your Activation Key (provided by a District staff member)
- Follow the instructions to create your Campus Parent Portal account.
- Log into your account using the information that you just created.
Once logged in, if you have more than one child, click on the person image at the top right of your screen to select and view another child’s information.
If you are having any issues logging in, please contact your child’s school front office:
- Churchill County High School: 775-423-2181
- Churchill County Middle School: 775-423-7701
- Numa Elementary School: 775-428-1996
- E.C. Best Elementary School: 775-423-3159
- Lahontan Elementary School: 775-423-1999
- Northside Early Learning Center: 775-423-3463
Update your contact information
The three primary sections parents/guardians should check are "Household Information," "Family Members" and "Contact Preferences." Check the current phone numbers and email addresses listed for your family. If any family, household, student demographic, or contact information is incorrect, click on the "Update" button. Enter the appropriate information and click "Submit Update."
You will receive a message in your Infinite Campus inbox after the data has been corrected. Please note that these updates may take some time to verify and approve, so we encourage you to begin this process immediately.