NEW STUDENT Registration:
Click Here to Register New Students (family is new to the District)
Families who have an incoming kindergarten or a new student, and DO NOT have another student currently attending school in ChurchillCSD, please complete online registration through this link.
Click Here to Register Students through your Parent Portal Account
Families who have students currently attending ChurchillCSD and have an incoming Kindergarten student or a new student, please use your parent portal account to complete online registration.
The following items are required prior to enrollment into Churchill County School District:
State-Issued Birth Certificate
This may not be a birth record announcement form from a hospital. If you do not have a birth certificate you have 30 days to present one. This will not keep your child from being enrolled.
Valid ID for Parent/Guardian
Driver's license, passport, military ID, etc.
Current Immunization Record
Nevada Law requires all students entering public school to be immunized.
- Polio: 3 doses (one additional dose if #3 was given prior to the 4th birthday)
- DTP: 4 doses (one additional dose if #4 was given prior to the 4th birthday)
- MMR: 2 doses (1st dose on or after 12 months of age; 2nd dose between the ages of 4-6 years old)
- HepA: 2 doses (2nd dose is due 6-12 month after first)
- HepB: 3 doses (2nd dose is due 1-2 months after the 1st; 3rd dose is due 4 months after the 1st dose and 2 months after the 2nd dose; last dose must be after 24 weeks of age)
- Varicella: 2 doses (1st dose between 12-15 months of age; 2nd dose between the ages of 4-6 years old, for those who lack medically verified proof of history of chickenpox)
- Tdap: 1 dose (age 11-12, required for 7th grade enrollment)
- MCV4: 1 dose (age 11-12, required for 7th grade enrollment)
Per Senate Bill (SB) 102, your child must be five on or before 08/21/2023 (first day of school for kindergarten).
*Please note: Legislation MAY change to require that a child must be 5 on or before August 1st to attend Kindergarten but we will not know until this new legislation is considered. You may register your child now (as long as they will be 5 on or before 8/21), but please know that your child may not be able to start kindergarten if legislation changes.