Families who have an incoming kindergarten or a new student, and DO NOT have another student currently attending school in ChurchillCSD, please complete online registration through this link.
Families who have students currently attending ChurchillCSD and have an incoming Kindergarten student or a new student, please use your parent portal account to complete online registration
The following items are required prior to enrollment into Churchill County School District:
State-Issued Birth Certificate
This may not be a birth record announcement form from a hospital. If you do not have a birth certificate you have 30 days to present one. This will not keep your child from being enrolled.
Valid ID for Parent/Guardian
Driver's license, passport, military ID, etc.
Current Immunization Record
Nevada Law requires all students entering public school to be immunized.
- Polio: 3 doses (one additional dose if #3 was given prior to the 4th birthday)
- DTP: 4 doses (one additional dose if #4 was given prior to the 4th birthday)
- MMR: 2 doses (1st dose on or after 12 months of age; 2nd dose between the ages of 4-6 years old)
- HepA: 2 doses (2nd dose is due 6-12 month after first)
- HepB: 3 doses (2nd dose is due 1-2 months after the 1st; 3rd dose is due 4 months after the 1st dose and 2 months after the 2nd dose; last dose must be after 24 weeks of age)
- Varicella: 2 doses (1st dose between 12-15 months of age; 2nd dose between the ages of 4-6 years old, for those who lack medically verified proof of history of chickenpox)
- Tdap: 1 dose (age 11-12, required for 7th grade enrollment)
- MCV4: 1 dose (age 11-12, required for 7th grade enrollment)
Per Senate Bill (SB) 102, your child must be five on or before 08/15/2022 (first day of school).
One Time Exception: if your child turns 5 on or after 08/15/2022 and on or before 9/30/2022, you have the option for the 2022-2023 school year only to sign an affidavit that your child completed one year of a pre-kindergarten program if you want your child to start kindergarten this year.
*Affidavit will be emailed once online registration is completed*